Chenoa, Illinois

I received 2 scooters.No titles was told I needed to call with VIN # This has been done but still no titles.Numerous emails no answer I called numerous times to be put on hold then hanging and calling back.Then I am being told there on the way.Well I dont believe this......Actually the scooters look nice and started right up but cant do anything without titles.This has all taken place in last few wks.Seems after I have done a search there are numerous complaints.Wish had done the prior my purchase.Will know better next time.

Had an Experience with Legion Global?

Comments

Long Pine, Nebraska, United States #24450

I can guarantee that If the VIN #'s were submitted the titles were sent out. Titles can take up to 30 days - have you received you're titles to date - and how long did you allow to receive them after you provided the VIN #'s?

For the amount which was paid for these scooters - was waiting a few weeks for the Titles really that big of a trade-off especially if they "Look Nice and Started right up" as you state?

Obviously you are completely satisfied with our product and price, but feel that for the wholesale price you paid you should have gotten Premium Service, for rock - bottom cost!!

If you wanted your Title quicker you could have just as easily paid Triple the cost for a Big Name Moped.

Anyone who wants a Moped for a fraction of the cost of a Honda or Yamaha that looks nice and starts right up can contact us 7 Days a week at 866-710-6096