Pagosa Springs, Colorado

This tub arrived damaged. One by one every part deteriorated and stopped working. The cover for the lights all came off and the led bulbs all fell out.

The jet covers have fallen off and have no paint remaining on them. The pumps have all quit working. There is a short somewhere and the unit will not shut off. The cover's stitching came off within 2 weeks.

This tub is less than 8 months old!!!!! The seller and distributor will not return calls. This is being advertised as a "LG Ambassador" and this is definately NOT a LG product. We are out $4500+ and no one seems to be able to help me.

Had an Experience with Legion Global?

Comments

#204087

Boy am I Glad I did some research on this guy.I have filed through the IC3 website.

It cost me 22.90 to do the filing. But they need to stop doing business the way they are. I have them on safety, not following posted shop procedures and trying to sell parts that did not need to be replaced.

All separate occasions and in writing.I would gladly be part of a class action suit.

#204085

I would also like information on joining the class action suit.The warranty company does not exist, so you will not be able to get anything they promised you with the warranty.

Your tub will more than likely fall apart week by week like ours did.This company needs to be put out of business!!!!!!!!!!

Could soeone please advise me on how to join the class acton lawsuit?i too bought the lg ambassador.

I need a filter and can not find one.Thanks