2.5K views

Legion Global has ripped off hundreds of documented consumers and the story is all the same.They offer a great deal online, free shipping until 8, be sure to pay by cash in full.

The next thing you know you've got the wrong item, busted up and eventually defective and doesn't run. Legion Global has the standard, we'll ship you replacement parts... well they don't. They never will.

You will be stuck with your $1,000 purchase that doesn't work and they will do nothing but move on to the next group of suckers. My only advice to consumers is DO NOT BUY from Legion Global. My guess is they wont be around much longer-- now that the word is out. Very unhappy people who know how to handle these types of situations.

Read the papers and laugh!! because what goes around comes around.

And they messed with the wrong 'family.' No more secrets here.

Had an Experience with Legion Global?

Comments

Pullach, Bayern, Germany #33758

Legion global took me for 7grand i have an attorney which tells me to log every call i have made and save every email sent.I have not been able to use utv i bought 4months ago and can't get the part sent.

i bought a warranty.Attorney called said now parts has an automated system.

Long Pine, Nebraska, United States #24005

Madge, has got a full refund on her unit, please if you have any questions about parts, or engines. Please just call us 10am to 5pm Central time and ask for parts. I promise you that you will receive them!

Thanks Please call 866-710-6096 for questions!

Dickeyville, Wisconsin, United States #23620

I TOO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY LEGION...TEY TOOK THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND NEVER SHIPPED PRODUCT...HOW DO I GET A REFUND???I AM PLANNING A TRIP TO CHICAGO AND WILL HAVE TO STOP BY THERE.

Jamestown, Tennessee, United States #12043

Madge, How do I contact you?My family also got ripped off by LG.

I wish I had known before we bought. After only 30 minutes, a bearing went out in our son's go cart. My hubby bought a new one and repacked it. Then, the 2 speed engine (we ordered and ONLY wanted one speed) lost reverse and sounds horrible.

We shipped it to New Star Technologies - the supplier for LG. They were to send us a NEW motor. You guessed it!!! Now, NO NEW MOTOR, no motor at all, we've just got a go cart body/frame sitting in the workshop and no idea when or if they'll come through.

Yeap, we were dumb. But, that's no excuse for breaking our little boy's heart and not fixing his broken go cart (they said it was under warranty! and to send the engine to them to receive a new one!) Tell me how to file other complaints against them.

They made us pay, and now, it's OUR TURN!!!!Gpjhughes@juno.com